This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

New rant on the Smirking Chimp

Hello, friends and neighbors, as well as people searching for nude pictures of Amber Benson and Lenny McCoy. (Google tells me more about my readers than I think I wanted to know.)

You may be used to pictures of Laura Bush looking... well, sedated, but some websites call her Laura "Crazy Eyes" Bush, and the picture over at the left is the reason why.

I put her picture here because she said something pretty remarkably stupid on The Today Show this week, and I decided to write a short essay speculating on the reasons she said something stupid. It is just speculation, but I definitely put more thought into it than she put into what she said.

Here's a link to it. Enjoy.

No comments: