This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pretty Gir... oh, wait. That's just wrong.


I have no excuse for putting this on my blog. Actually, my friend Amelia Rosner sent this to me so I could blame her, but I'm the one who saved this picture to my hard drive, then published it on this blog. So the blame is mine.
.
I guess we could spread the blame around and blame the original photoshopper, who used his or her remarkable skills to create this monstrosity. Oh, talent wasted!! (Picture me shaking my fist.)
.
I have a planned blog entry tomorrow, so instead of the Random 10, I instead give you the Forced Five, five songs that crept into my head unbidden this week even though I hadn't heard them on TV, radio, iTunes or the Interweb.
.
1. My Little Blue Window Elvis Costello
2. Maybe We Could Write Letters Matthew Hubbard
3. Theme from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Ennio Morricone
4. Eleanor The Turtles
5. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) Marvin Gaye

1 comment:

Karla said...

Oh, it burns, it buuuuuurrrrns!