This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Pretty Girls, Babies and Dogs: The Three Pillars of Successful Blogging

How about a pic of Indira Varma? Well, of course, you say.
.
I first saw Ms. Varma in Bride and Prejudice playing the hateful Ms. Bingley role. I next saw her in HBO's Rome where I fell in love with her.
.
Oh, Matty Boy! Aren't you a little old to be falling in love with actresses, you might ask?
.
Phooey, say I.

4 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pony said...

No, no, no! The three ingredients of a successful blog are cats, reality television recaps 'n' nipple-slips. Duh!

Juanuchis said...

I'll take Ray Stevenson, thank you very much!

Matty Boy said...

Thank you for your valuable expertise, PSP. I am certainly still thinking like a 20th Century person, and blogs are definitely 21st Century stuff.

Still, I was just getting the hang of the 20th Century, and I feel as though in a few years, I might just get it right.

Padre Mickey said...

Dude! Princess Sparkle Pony visted yer new blog!
I don't know if he's ever visited the Dance Party, but we have a link to her blog.

You is 'portant!