Friday, April 13, 2007
Tag, I'm It!
This is being posted because of the silly game of "internet tag" that Padre Mickey got me caught up in. I'm supposed to say six weird things about me and tag six more people, so here goes.
1. I already admitted to daydreaming about driving Frederic Chopin around on the freeway, but then again Padre Mickey “admitted” to posing toys, statues and action figures, then taking their pictures and writing dialog for them. Like we didn’t know that.
2. I wrote new lyrics to the song “Mona Lisa” for Tovah Feldshuh. Full lyrics listed in the comments section.
3. There’s the whole Ursula Plassnik thing; go the Princess Sparkle Pony’s blog for further details.
4. I met five of my closest friends online or through personal ads in newspapers or on radio, including Padre Mickey.
5. I was registered as a Libertarian back in the 1970’s; I like to say I was a Libertarian until I actually met some of them. There’s a reason why their platform is so popular and they can’t get people elected dogcatcher outside of Alaska.
6. I liked Mystery Men. Yes, I’m the one. Matty Boy says check it out.
I tag TaraGirl, Princess Sparkle Pony, JoshSonOfMichael, blog/radio star Dave Johnson, Amelia Rosner and Adam Levy.
My work here is done.