This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How to sum up "miserable failure" in one montage

Yes, it's another installment of It's Official™, stuff I gather from the official White House website and share with you, gentle readers, now including gentle readers from St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Nice flag, don't you think?


Above is the Renewal In Iraq banner. It sure makes me feel better about our prospects. Think about urban renewal, for example. That always goes well. And the semi-happy little girl that looks like she's peeking out from the rubble. What says hope for the future better than that?

Oh yeah, and there's a new post on The Smirking Chimp today about smaller textbooks and better government and the link between them that was forged in my fevered brain. Enjoy.

No comments: