Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pillar #2: The Baby Power Salute


This picture was also posted at Padre Mickey's Dance Party a while back, but I think it's pretty obvious by now that I have very little fear of plagiarism. This is Miss Evelyn Mobley once again, doing the funnest thing in the baby world, making a fist. She raises her fist up to show her solidarity with babies around the world, who will one day rise up and throw off the chains of the oppressive system of forced naps. Miss Evelyn is also showing off that she is a possessor of the cutest physical attribute in the world, baby knuckle dimples.

2 comments:

Tara Mobley said...

I think she's absolutley adorable, but I'm biased.

Matty Boy said...

You can be biased and correct. She does remind me of the life size plastic molded baby dolls that had knuckle dimples. Do they still make those?