This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Third Pillar Attacked!!!

Princess Sparkle Pony, successful blogger, told me on the first day of my blog that cats, not dogs, were the actual third pillar of successful blogging. But I was young and foolish, and I did not agree. The Princess also recommended pictures of nipple slips and recaps of reality shows, and to these suggestions I stay steadfastly opposed.

Then my sister Karla said that LOLZ cats were needed. For those of you outside the young peoples dialect, LOLZ are pictures with text captions, usually text that could be found in a text message. Shorthand is common and misspellings are added for both comedy relief and authenticity. This example was sent to me by Karla and on advice of counsel, I have included it, to see what the people think.

I also add Karla's website ArsDialectica to my list of blog buddies. Her hope is to start a dialog across the many chasms of our culture that does not include the yelling of POOPYHEAD! at one another. I wish her all the best.

2 comments:

Tara Mobley said...

lol cats, LOLZ cats, Cat Macros, whatever you want to call them, are pretty common on the web. I think they're cute, but I'm a cta person.

You having dogs up makes you different. That isn't bad.

jolie said...

lolz cats - me likey!