Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Them lovable li'l varmints.

Yes, you most certainly do. And given that you have also finished that big ass cup o' coffee sitting next to you, I would say that you, my li'l rodential pal, are ready to face another exciting day!

This is yet another masterpiece snatched off the I Can Has Cheezburger? website, a terrific source of Cat Lolz which has decided to release a non Cat Lolz this week for reasons as of yet un'splained.




And for the first time in many weeks, we have new additions to the Flags of Many Lands family of nations. I haz Norway! This means I get my all Scandanavian merit badge, already scoring visitors from Sweden, Denmark and Finland.

And also a big hello to Slovenia! I am nowhere near collecting my Former Iron Curtain badge, but every new visitor is getting me closer to my goal. Oh, the fun I am going to have with that new toaster oven!

2 comments:

FranIAm said...

I have two Irans... what does that count for?

I really like this LOLZ. It reminds me tad of the short squirrel video with the great musical backdrop.

And Matty, for the record. I am not gay. I have never been gay. Yes a peek at my blog may reveal a one time gay girl crush, but no physical contact (much to my dismay at the time and perhaps wistfully now) ever occurred.

Consider yourself 'splained.

(Oh that Larry, such a cutup in the men's room with his straight self and wide stance!)

My non-sequitur moment is over.

dguzman said...

and his tapping toes -- don't forget that. I'm sure it was all just accidental; he was really just grooving to a Judy Garland tune playing in his head.