Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

If you watched Countdown with Keith Olbermann last night, you already heard that Keith had emergency surgery to fix a burst appendix. That sounds so painful, I wouldn't even wish it on Bill O'Reilly.

On the other hand, if BillO had that kind of a health problem, I wouldn't spend time on a blog entry wishing him the best.

Get well soon, Keith. Your loyal fans miss you, no matter how cute Allison Stewart is. (Answer: Allison Stewart is very cute.)










Also a heartfelt buenos dias to new folks from Puerto Rico visiting Lotsa 'Splainin' for the first time. I like Bacardi rum a lot, and I even like their logo, because I thought bats were cool when I was a kid. I boycotted Bacardi for a while after that crap tax break they got in an appropriation bill thanks to Tom DeLay, but he's out of office and awaiting trial now, so all is forgiven.



----------------
Now playing: Lyle Lovett - Family Reserve
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

dguzman said...

Get well soon, Keith! You're a truthsayer, buddy.