Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cake or Death?

Cake, please!

Very well... give them cake.

(With a nod, of course, to the brilliant Eddie Izzard for coming up with the idea.)

I want to say here and now that if I should decide, at this late date, to switch to the conservative side, I know that I don't have much talent for creating fake controversies, which would be a serious disadvantage.



I asked my loyal readers if Copy Cat over here was too cute or just the right amount of cute, and the vote was 12-0 for "just right". Some readers have made comments that I, yes I, Matty Boy, am responsible for their newfound addiction to lolz cats. It's always somebody else's fault, isn't it?

I shake my fist at you!






Since I cannot find a single incredibly cute lolz cat that my audience will finally rise up against and say ENOUGH! MERCY!, I instead now put three, count them three, lolz cats in a single post.

Do you surrender yet?









(I luvz da luvz kittehs.)



----------------
Now playing: Tom Waits - The Briar And The Rose
via FoxyTunes



1 comment:

dguzman said...

who DOESN'T luvz da luvz kittehs!