Saturday, September 1, 2007

Whens is elevensies?


A debate arises if this is the cutest t'ing ever or a clever long term plan for cruel parenting, bringing this picture out in the 2020 decade to embarrass future adolescent Miss Evelyn Mobley, who will be trying to look so cool in front of her new friends.

The votes are in, and because of visible baby knuckle dimples, the winner is...
CUTEST T'ING EVAH!

I has spoken.

On another note, I'd like to welcome my latest additions to the blog roll, I, Splotchy and Beginning to Bird. Splotchy is the originator of the Adopt an Actor program (the reason I have a picture of the lovely and talented Jeffrey Wright prominently displayed) and dguzman, frequent commenter here at Lotsa 'Splainin', has a nice blog about bird watching (birding), something I did semi-seriously as a wee lad, and still a pleasant way to pass the time on a walk.

Matty Boy says check them out.

5 comments:

FranIAm said...

Yes- cutest. Ever. Let me repeat-
Cutest.
Ever.

As for the new additions, I did the same thing but being a lazy so and so I did not actually say so, I just did it.

Matty, although I seemed to add concurrently, I must always thank you for showing me the way.

Now, who to adopt?

FranIAm said...

Matt my man, check ur linx. I Splotchy specifically.

At least it only goes to dguzman... not like when I had Jess Wundrun hyperlinked to Bible College!!

Matty Boy said...

Thanks, fran. The link is fixed.

As for actors to adopt, there are many excellent choices available. I've been considering Paul Giamatti and Brian Cox, who are certainly worthy, and also, I don't want the lovely and talented Jeffrey Wright to get lonely.

Splotchy said...

Thanks a lot for the add.

I have been following your blog via its RSS feed , but apparently didn't you add to my blogroll as well.

It's there now.

dguzman said...

Oooohh I love Brian Cox! SO effing juicy-good!

Thanks Matty Boy! And yes--cutest.t'ing.evah!