Saturday, October 27, 2007

I have no idea what this cat is talking about...

and I'm starting to dislike her attitude.

Besides stealing the best lolz cats from I Can Has Cheezburger, I also frittered away valuable time this morning writing yet another screed on The Smirking Chimp, sounding the tsunami warning on what looks like some very serious inflation coming at us and right quick.

I warn you that the post over there is not very cheerful, not amusing like our little kitteh friend here. In fact, you may be as unamused as the kitteh herself is.

Sue me.

Where is this flag from, you may ask? Why, it's the flag of Bahrain, a place where increases in the price of crude oil seem like blessings.

We'll see how long that lasts.

----------------
Now playing: Fred Astaire - Let's Face The Music And Dance
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

FranIAm said...

I am feeling a little ill now and will head off to bed soon.

I know that making me aware was your goal and not ill. You didn't actually do it, the things you wrote about did.

They are not your fault.

The cat is sure cute though!

dguzman said...

Poor kitteh will just have to find a geeky girlkitteh who digs his collection.

Sometimes I feel like a masochist for continually trying to learn more about how fucked we all are. Knowledge may be power, but it makes me want to throw up sometimes.