Sunday, November 11, 2007

Intermission for some blogrolling

We take a break from the memoir of my math education for a non cat lolz from the great font, I Can Has Cheezburger?

Also, I wanted to add a few blogs I have been visiting for a while. Commander Other runs The Otherwhirled, where he comes up with clever captions for pictures from the news. And then we have Morning Martini, under the command of Pissed Off Patricia.

Both fine additions for your blog reading pleasure.

Enjoy.

----------------
Now playing: Tom Waits - Come On Up To The House
via FoxyTunes

5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

They are indeed truly great bloggers.

FranIAm said...

MOST excellent additions indeed.

I luvz me some Otherwhirld and PoP is one of my first stops each morning.

Comment early and often I say!

commander other said...

yes, absolutely! the otherwhirled is one of the greatest blogs in the world! i agree whole-heartedly, completely, and otherwise redundantly.

except on days like today when i have an all-day shoot scheduled and didn't have time beforehand to post anything....bah!

but thanks, Matty-Boy, for the link and the write-up. truth be told, YOU are the coolest blogger ever. Malkin be damned.

pissed off patricia said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much. That's so sweet of you! :)

pissed off patricia said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I do love that pic and the caption too. Cute as a bug in a rug. That's what my grandmother would have said and if she said it, I would agree.