This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Not so random, not exactly 10

This week, the "random" 10 will be songs from my collection on my computer sung by pretty girls, or lovely women, to be more precise. And there is a bonus eleventh track, so the list is not really random or 10, but you get the idea.

Stupid Girl Garbage

Just a Girl No Doubt

Walking On Broken Glass Annie Lennox

For The Stars Anne Sophie Von Otter


Get The Party Started Pink

We The Roches

When She Loved Me Sarah McLachlan


Is it a Crime? Sade



For Your Eyes Only Sheena Easton

Baby Won’t You Please Come Home? Louis Prima & Keely Smith



Bonus track: Logozo Angélique Kidjo


----------------
Now playing: Angélique Kidjo - Logozo
via FoxyTunes



3 comments:

dguzman said...

Oh man, Sade's "Is It a Crime" is one of my all-time favorite songs. I love her!

Matty Boy said...

If the lyrics are read literally "My love is wider than Victoria Lake/ Taller than the Empire State...", it could be of interest to My People and Our Agenda, but I think we are meant to take these statements metaphorically.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Ahhh, The Roches. Bless 'em.