Monday, November 12, 2007

When supernovas collide... and I was there!

Oh, sure, you've been around. You've seen the pictures of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. meeting Malcolm X, you've seen Elvis shaking hands with Richard Nixon. King Kong vs. Godzilla? Been there, done that, you say?

But yesterday, the 11 November 2007 in Berkeley, California, the meeting of Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Miss Bebé, the World's Most Beautiful Granchile™ took place, and I was there as a witness. In fact, I was the only male witness there without a camera! This picture was taken by Chris Mobley, father of Miss Bebé, the World's Most Beautiful Granchile™. Padre Mickey took pictures as well, which I am sure will be available on the Dance Party when he returns to Panama.

I will release no more details of the historic summit except to say Red Mr. Peanut Bank makes quite a racket when banged on a table.


----------------
Now playing: Joe Jackson - Beat Crazy
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

FranIAm said...

Now THAT is my birthday gift.

Two of my favorites from the Dance Party all in one crazy photo!

Don't tell Mr Peanut, but the chile is much, much, much cuter.

dguzman said...

A red-letter (and red bank) day to be sure!

Matty Boy said...

While I promised not to divulge more, we were eating at an Indian restaurant which had Bollywood movies playing in the background. Every once in a while, Miss Evelyn would decide that some beat was particularly phat and start dancing in her high chair to it. She also enjoyed when I did some hand dancing to the Bollywood tunes.