Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cute overload lolz... WEAPONS GRADE!

Avert your eyes!

Too late.

Yes, it is yet another cute overload lolz cat stolen from I Can Has Cheezburger? People around the world will have the too much cute hit them right in the puss and much will be carnage.

Oh, the humanity!

Some will then tell me that they are addicted to lolz cats and that I, Matty Boy, am to blame!

Can nothing stop the WEAPONS GRADE Cute Overload Lolz?

Scientists are working frantically as we speak.






¡Hola, Honduras! I am on a Flags of Many Lands™ roll right now. 97 and counting.

4 comments:

Karla said...

I been hyp-motized!

Matty Boy said...

I hurt myself laughing at this one.

dguzman said...

Poop rainbows indeed! You little sweet cute little sweet little cute KABLAMMO!

I've just exploded, much like the fat guy on Meaning of Life. Thank you very much for the weapons-grade LOLZ.

hsunshine6 said...

This is my picture... not my caption.

His name is Pachi
and

www.greenpeesoup.deviantart.com