This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Perfectly sucky no more!


Congratulations to the 2007 Miami Dolphins, who won a game in overtime this afternoon to the Baltimore Ravens.

It might be fairer to say "boo" to the Ravens, who could have won the game with a 44 yard field goal that went wide earlier in the overtime period. The Ravens' win-loss record is nowhere near as bad as Miami's, but over the past few weeks they have had some losses that appear to have taken the wind out of their sails, if the wind can be said to have ever been in their sails this year.

Still, it's the Dolphins' day today! You no longer perfectly suck, Miami Dolphins!

As of today, you just suck.

(Side note: the Patriots beat the Jets to go to 14-0, so one possible perfect season still exists, and it's the good one!)

Yay, Flags of Many Lands™!
Yay, Moldova!


----------------
Now playing: James Brown - Get On The Good Foot
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

dguzman said...

Dangit, I had heard the sports guys on our local (VERY local) sports station Friday night, and both of them picked Miami to win. I wanted them to lose! I want a team to go 0-16! I want complete desolation! (sorry, I'm just mean like that)