This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Talking politics with my brother. (With pictures.)

My brother: I can't believe that all the Republicans running for president are in favor of the war.

Me: There's Ron Paul.

My brother: Ron Paul's insane.

Me: Name a sane Republican running for president.

My brother: Hillary Clinton.


----------------
Now playing: Elvis Costello - Sulky Girl
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

dguzman said...

Aw, snap!

Matty Boy said...

Since this is the internets, I should expect a deluge of Paultards, as they are called over on Wonkette. We'll see how high profile this little hovel really is.

I can, if necessary, use Dave Chappelle's defense when he caught crap from Wayne Brady.

"It was Mooney!"

My version, of course, will be:

"It was my brother!"

The fact that I published it without comment is completely immaterial.

That reminds me: Material Girl would be a great song anytime I use a picture of Hillary. I just don't have any Madonna on my computer. Wonder how that happened?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Smart guy your brother.

Distributorcap said...

your brother knows his candidates

FranIAm said...

No Madonna on your computer?

Early rumors of a hairdessing career were greatly exaggerated.

Zoey & Me said...

Yes, the secrets out, she is a Republican . . . now anyone want to comment on the independent ticket of Bloomberg/Hagel?