Saturday, January 5, 2008

AL Michaels, Today's Worst Person In The World

Keith Olbermann has to keep his job, so let me do something for him.

His co-worker, neo-con apologist Al Michaels, make a "joke" that Steeler coach Mike Tomlin had "tortured" his players this week by putting the tape of their loss to tonight's play-off opponent the Jacksonville Jaguars on a continuous look this week.

Michaels said the players "would rather have been waterboarded".

Read this carefully, you miserable shit, because I will only type it once.

Our country is in disrepute because our elected officials are breaking American laws by allowing torture.

Watching a videotape is nothing like every physical reaction in your body telling you that death by drowning is moments away!

If you don't believe me, believe my friend Steve Lilley, a career Navy officer who ended his career as third in command at the San Diego naval station. Steve knows from first hand from his training: Waterboarding is torture! Cowardly shits like you wasting national airtime to act like it is nothing does not change this fact. Try it yourself if reading this does not convince you!

Your pathetic attempt at humor about the disgusting state of our once proud nation makes you, not jackass bully Bill O'Reilly, today's... WORST PERSON... IN THE WORLD!


----------------
Now playing: Brian Eno & John Cale - In The Backroom
via FoxyTunes

7 comments:

FranIAm said...

Damn.

You are good.

Watch out Keith! And Matty knows his maths, so "countdown" is in his sphere of knowledge.

Anonymous said...

This happened with about one minute left in the first quarter and seemed at best unfortunate to me.

I don't think McCain suffered much for his

"bomb, bomb, bomb,
bomb, bomb Iran"
buffoonery and was unapologetic when asked about it later, advising people to "lighten up" as I recall.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Distributorcap said...

i have always thought Michaels was a total ass -- and this proves it. people love him because of "do you believe in miracles"

well al -- i believe you are a pompous piece of crap

unfortuately tho, this will get zero play - after all -- who wants to wreck america's further dive into a world of denial but rocking the world of sports

Matty Boy said...

I don't know if it will get no play or not. It's being kicked around on DailyKos and I put up a post on Smirking Chimp. It hasn't made a ripple yet, but Trent Lott's comments at Strom Thurmond's birthday party took several news cycles before they developed into the shit storm than made him lose his job.

I don't want Michaels fired, I think a forced apology would be fine.

Anonymous said...

I was pissed when I heard him say that. To joke about torturing people was lame. Of course his analysis of the game was horrible anyway. The guy is a dipshit. He should apologize and I am emailing NBC sports right now. The apology will help people recognize that torture, what the US is doing to numerous people, is not a laughing manner.

dguzman said...

What a moronic a-hole. I've always hated AM, and now I'm even happier to hate him more.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I've despised Al ever since I found out he was a rabid Republican.