This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Gosh, why don't I read Time Magazine every week?

A longer than expected stay in a waiting room today gave me the chance to catch up on my reading, and what was available? Why of course, a many months old issue of Time! Not only do you get the well-reasoned and strongly worded opinions mainstream pundit of Bill Kristol, but also the iconoclastic left wing excitement that is Joe Klein. Wow! Both of these guys in one reasonably priced magazine!

Obviously taking a page from the Bush administration, Time has decided that it is their duty to Leave No Beltway Blowhard Behind.


----------------
Now playing: The Ramones - Out Of Time
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I laugh when I see a copy of Time now.

FranIAm said...

Time? Out of time is more like it. Ick.

Distributorcap said...

i stopped reading Time when Adams Apple Annie made the cover

i stopped reading the NY Times last week after Kristol

i obviously have Time issues