Monday, January 28, 2008

Hey, mister! Your monkey's acting up!

Thanks, kid! Technically, he's not my monkey, but I'll see what I can do.

Monkey! Mon-KEE! monk... monk.. monkey!

MONKEY!

Calm down, monkey! You're scaring the children!

Come on... calm down... no, it's okay... calm down.

Monkey! Over here. Look down here!

Yes, down here, monkey. Something for you, monkey...


Yessssss..... isn't that better?

Yes, she's very pretty.

Does she like you? Of course she likes a nice monkey! Who doesn't like a nice monkey?

You didn't want to scare the children... yes I know. You're a good monkey... yes you are! Yes you are!

Yes, that's better... yes, she has a lovely collarbone. Yes she does.

That's a good monkey.



----------------
Now playing: Peter Gabriel - Shock The Monkey
via FoxyTunes


4 comments:

dguzman said...

I don't know about Monkey, but I sure loved that collarbone.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Give me the beautiful exotic woman and no one gets hurt.

jolie said...

matty boy, completely OT, I have a perplexing algebra problem that I'd like to consult on the whyfore of its answer. should I ask it here or offline?

shamelessly taking advantage of your notable, primo mathy skills ...

Matty Boy said...

Hey, Jolie, send an email to the address up in the contact info.

As for the owner of the best collarbone invented by the baby Jesus, I never even bring up Indira Varma's sexy, sexy British accent. Ever since Diana Rigg, a pretty woman speaking in a proper English accent can get my hormones percolating like nobody's business.