Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lazy blogging Thursday No. 2


Both my friend Steve and my sister Jennifer, happy and successful people to all outward appearances, independently of each other have pointed me to Despair.com, a website that features merchandise including de-motivational posters, lovely parodies of those irritatingly optimistic things you see on the walls of places where you probably wouldn't want to work.

I'm moving this weekend, so I hardly need any outside impetus towards de-motivation, but I thought one of my loyal readers might need a little depressing thought to start his or her day.

Please don't thank me. I'm just thoughtful that way.


For those of my readers who for some reason might feel they need a little pick-me-up instead, perhaps they will find inspiration in a hamster who dreams of being Grand Moff Tarkin.


And because it is a lazy blogging tradition here at Lotsa 'Splainin' 2 Do, I present a picture of the impossibly luminous Melissa Theuriau, wearing some nasty eff me high heels and a dress somewhat reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland. (Click on picture for larger, even dreamier version.)

A giant Melissa Theuriau? Okay, now I'm motivated!

----------------
Now playing: Mose Allison - It Didn't Turn Out That Way
via FoxyTunes


3 comments:

Zoey & Me said...

You just moving locally or is this a big move out of state? Curious minds need to know.

Matty Boy said...

My roommate is moving out of state. I am moving about 15 minutes north of where I live now, from San Leandro to the city of my birth, Oakland.

dguzman said...

Man I love this post.