Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lazy blogging Thursday


Busy day for me, so I'll make this quick and steal two lolz from the excellent source I Can Has Cheezburger.

I've cut back on the caffeine A LOT since my chest pain incident, which is a very good idea. I'm not a complete zombie slave without the massive doses of caffeine, and I haven't resorted to a kitteh to steer me around yet.


There have been a lot of posts among my blog buddies about how they plan to change their consumer habits for any of a number of reasons, but for the most part folks are figuring out that the economy is not completely peachy, no matter what Fred Dalton Thompson, the sleepiest of our presidential candidates, might say in his stump speech.

Be safe out there.


----------------
Now playing: The Ramones - Teenage Lobotomy
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

CDP said...

Zombie slayves is notoriously hard to steer...or so mah kitteh tells me.

Matty Boy said...

How hard can it be? Food cabinet, food bowl, trip to favorite nappy place... zombie slave is done for the day!

Sorry. Forgot about the litter box.

dguzman said...

Excellent kitteh lolz; shark one is meh.

If thompson were any sleepier he'd be dead. Oh wait.