Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yet another correction.

My older brother Michael Macrae, not to be confused with Padre Mickey or sfmike, writes to inform me that the mandatory use of hands free phones while driving in California will start on July 1, 2008, not January 1, 2008, as reported here earlier. Please set your calendars.

The management here at Lotsa 'Splainin' 2 Do would like to denounce the scurrilous rumor and scurrilous rumormongers that there are more posts here dealing with corrections of errors in previous posts than there are error free posts. In nearly 350 posts written since this blog began, there have only been... well, okay, a lot of corrections, but not nearly half. Nowhere near 175 corrections.

Have there been 100 corrections, as has been reported in some circles? Management can neither confirm or deny that number, as Dana Perino might say. I'll get back to you on that.



----------------
Now playing: The Specials - A Message to You Rudy
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Karla said...

Would it make you happier, or less happy, to know that my car headset has a wire, goes over my head, and has one headphone and a boom mic?

I am so "operators standing by" chic, you can't even buhleeve it.

Zoey & Me said...

I did it the baddition way and note that you only had two corrections to postings so far.

Matty Boy said...

Karla: I say this with love. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Z&M: I don't think baddition works in this case. A lot of corrections I made on the same day by re-writing, so the record of the mistake is erased.