Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Howz 'bout a nice steaming cup?

Of Shut the Frack Up!


The Huffington Post this featured an article from some outfit calling themselves Tango Magazine about how bad it is to be a short man in love.

Really?

Look, being a man in love isn't a picnic sometimes. But some short guys do just fine.

Going from being a big time movie star to a person most of the public finds creepy as hell, THAT sucks. But bedding Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes and being the father of a cute kid... that doesn't suck.

You know what sucks? Being so bad at being in love that you read Tango Magazine for clues. That, my friends, sucks BIG TIME.

Just sayin'.


----------------
Now playing: The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Padre Mickey said...

Yeah, I'm a short man and I've done extremely well. AND my wife never wears her hair like that.

CDP said...

I have a feeling that Mr. Cruise is going to keep you in GCBs for some years to come.

dguzman said...

That and Katie's hair sucks.

FranIAm said...

Oh Matty- thank you for this post. As it happens I am married to a short man.

The difference being that I am a shorter woman!!

Tom Cruise may be an asshat, but not because of his height!

And he has done well with the womens.

jolie said...

omg - that's katie holmes??

looked kinda like audrey hepburn, but the timing would be all off for that to be right (lol).

Matty Boy said...

padre: I concur, as do all right thinking people who know both you and your lovely bride. You have done very well indeed.

cdp: I think this one might last, but don't quote me on that.

dg: I'm not hating her hair. In the full picture of the dress, the line is kind of clunky, but I think she looks great.

FranYouIs: You are absolutely correct. Height has nothing to do with asshattery.

Jolie: If Audrey Hepburn was a power forward on a top flight college women's basketball team, yes, she would look like Katie Holmes.