Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Blog Buddy


I have made clear my devotion to the website I Can Has Cheezburger, one of the great sites on for lolzcats and other lolz critters. I present this one both because it made me laugh and as a shout out to blog buddy dguzman of Beginning to Bird and Impeachment and Other Dreams fame.


Cheezburger is heavily weighted towards cat lolz, but as we see in these two pictures, are willing to have lolz of other species as well. I put this one up because it made me laugh and as a tribute to Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love over at Padre Mickey's Dance Party, another of my blog buddies as well as a face-to-face pal for over twenty five years.


One species is woefully under-represented on Cheezburger, and that is dogs. They show up rarely, and almost always as a supporting character to a cat. That is because the makers of Cheezburger have a companion site I Has A Hot Dog, devoted entirely to the canines and canine lolz. Foolish me, I was unaware of this terrific site until this week, and now I add them to my blog buddy list gladly so the dog lovers amongst us can laugh at silly captions on dog pictures as well as cat pictures.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Being a bird watcher for like forever, I especially liked the bird watcher pic, but all of them are great.

FranIAm said...

Oh Matty, bringing sunshine to my gray day. Thank you.

What about this one?