Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Placeholder post - lazy blogging with an excuse.

I have an idea for a Wednesday math post about obsolete math, but my one of my actual jobs which pay me is kind of getting in the way. I have the post all set up, but I'll have to wait until I have the time later today.

So instead I present lolz. The first is dedicated to my former roommate Art, who like me had to move early this month, but he moved farther away and with cats. Best wishes to Art and Scooter and Galadriel. (Both these lolz cats look more like Scooter.)

Art's new digs include a small dog his sister owns, and I know eventually the dog will be put in its place, though that is not currently the situation.

Real blogging to follow later in the day.



----------------
Now playing: The Ramones - Out Of Time
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

dguzman said...

kittehs... i luvs dem