Sunday, March 16, 2008

A new movie for My People and Our Agenda!

Always on the lookout for new stuff of interest to My People and Our Agenda, and with many contacts in the community, it has come to my attention that DreamWorks will be releasing a movie in Summer 2009 called Monsters Vs. Aliens, in which a group of mutants protect the earth from invaders from space. One of the mutants is Susan Murphy, described in the pre-release info as a "forty nine foot eleven and a half inch woman." In this picture, they do what they can to make her look gigantic, but that's a little difficult when the picture is dominated by the 1,000 foot tall alien cyborg chipmunk invader.

Susan Murphy will be voiced by the tiny but talented Reese Witherspoon.

Hypothetical question asker puts this poser to me.

"Matty Boy! This will be a kid's movie, G or PG, PG-13 at the very outside! Will Your People be able to have smutty thoughts about a kid's movie?"

I can only say that when it comes to smutty thoughts, My People has MAD skeee-illz!

Just sayin'.

Yay, Haiti! Yay, Flags of Many Lands™! Besides some of the tiny Caribbean islands, the only North American locales I am missing are Guatemala and Cuba. C'mon, you Commie and capitalist stooges! Join your Haitian pals and come on by. We have gigantic child brides! Everyone loves gigantic child brides! (Even in Haiti.)

No comments: