This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Taking a break from whinin'... to whine.

Blogging from work. Keep this short. No accompanying picture.

Switched phone companies. Need equipment from new company. Hasn't arrived yet. They changed the line, so right now, my phone doesn't work.

UPS will send equipment. I won't be home to pick it up. I could call UPS, but I don't have a phone!

This could take a while to resolve. Will stay in touch somehow.

5 comments:

Padre Mickey said...

Now that's the kinda thang I expects here in Panamá, but I thought the U.S. had that customer service thang all figured out.

dguzman said...

UGH! I still can't get over how hard it is to get a regular phone. If we didn't still have dial-up (because dial-up internet is free for PSU students), we'd have dumped our land-line long ago.

Good luck. And if you need me to make a call....

Distributorcap said...

call me!

if you ever get a phone

Matty Boy said...

Padre: It's as Mina Millett used to say. Third world levels of service at Industrialized Nation prices!

dg: Thanks for the offer. I'll work something out.

d cap: Rub it in, why dontcha?

FranIAm said...

Oh dear. No wonder there was no answer...