This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Visitor #30,000

More than 30,000 times in the past 11 months or so, people have come to my blog for one reason or another. While I have a few dozen regular readers who come to the front page to see what nonsense I have written most recently, many find my page looking for information on a variety of topics.

Gigantic child brides? Of course.

Giant women? Yes, many do that as well.

Celebrities like Indira Varma, Eli Manning, Alyssa Milano, Natascha McElhone? Yes to all of those.

Visitor #30,000 came from Knoxville, Tennessee, searching for information on The Venture Brothers, Hank and Dean, seen here riding their hover scooters, which are about as cool in their plane of existence as Segways are in ours.

Because Knoxville is a long way from Johnson City and the visit was not to the front page, I do not think this visit was from my Tennessee regular reader, Dr. Monkerstein.

Still, #30,000! Yay, blogging!

5 comments:

Distributorcap said...

30,000 is such a nice number......

congrats!

i hope i can be part of your 50,000 milestone

FranIAm said...

You rock my man, but that would be the case if you had 3,000 or 30,000.

30,000 however is most impressive!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Knoxville is only an hour and a half away from me. Ok 70 minutes if I drive 90 all the way.

Dee Loralei said...

Don't forget other regular TN reader, from opposite ends of the state. Hey from Memphis.

Watching news the last few days, I was kinda suprised when yo didn't do a post on the giant woman Samantha Power, she seems tailor made for the designation.

Matty Boy said...

Hi, dee loralei. I haven't been keeping up on the primary election news, it depresses me so. I've seen some pictures of her, but I haven't found out her exact height yet.

I hope this dust-up isn't the end of her on the political stage. Tall, redhead, cute accent... these all count big on the Matty Boy scale.