This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Monday, March 10, 2008

We pause in this week's whine festival to accept an award...

Because as Phil Hartman said when he played Sinatra, "When somebody gives you an award, baby, you show up!"

This little badge of honor is being passed around the left blogosphere, and I got it from my pal Padre Mickey. I am very honored by what he said about me. And I share it with someone else I've known about half my life, professional blogger Dave Johnson over at Seeing The Forest. I'm proud to know him and glad to see we both had our fun in the video game biz and got the hell out to do some good in the world.

4 comments:

Distributorcap said...

well deserved my friend
now...can you assessment my assessment of an article i posted

your opinion and thoughts are welcome and needed!

8-)

jolie said...

that is very cool, matty boy. I agree with your bud padre mickey's assessment of the clarity & humor of your writing - I love it!!

I'm real glad to have found this great place for political, mathematical, musical, and giantess-ical discourse.

p.s. didn't know that you started from the free market/libertarian side - now that's an interesting evolution!

FranIAm said...

You da man Matty boy, you is.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Congrats!