Friday, April 18, 2008

Pandering? Glad you asked, I don't mind if I do!

The public has spoken, and pitchurs of my purdy fambly members are a big hit. This one was taken on my niece Holly's birthday party in February. No, that's not Ernest Hemingway, it's the gosh darned pater familias, my dad, enjoying a laugh with my younger sister Jenny, the baby of the family.

My dad was involved in a traffic accident recently and is going to be off his feet for several weeks. I send my best wishes for his speedy recovery and, I am sure, the best wishes of the entire Lotsa 'Splainin' extended family as well.

Get well soon, papa.

4 comments:

FranIAm said...

What a handsome guy! I send him my every good thought, wish and prayer for a speedy recovery.

I love his smile. You have a beautiful family Matty.

I know what kind of influence your dad has been for you, based on what you have written. I find it all so moving.

Jess Wundrun said...

Heal soon and well, Pere de Matty!

Yay for Hubbard pictures!

dguzman said...

You shore do have a purdy fambly!

Zoey & Me said...

Peace be with your Dad, get well soon!