Sunday, April 27, 2008

School'd by a simian from the future.

This is Dr. Zaius, blogkeeper over at ZaiusNation. Given his blond locks, one might suspect he is part orangutan, but he might just be a chimp with a dye job. Several of my blog buddies have him as a blog buddy, but I have been loathe to add him, given his contentious relationship with fellow presidential candidate Dr. Monkerstein. We all know what happens when monkeys and apes start to feudin' and fussin', even those with actual or honorary degrees, and I certainly didn't want to clean up after them.

Dr. Zaius' Cuss-o-Meter is at a level about equal mine, and he says it is even that high largely because of the comments. Dr. Zaius is of the opinion that when obscenities are used, it is only rarely as a noun or verb, and when used as an adjective, either Anglo Saxon Fornicate or Anglo Saxon Defecate can be replaced by the always useful very.


I will try to take the good doctor's words of editing advice to heart and I welcome him to my blogroll.

5 comments:

FranIAm said...

You really can't go wrong with Zaius.

But never, ever, ever tell Dr. Monkey I said that!!!

CDP said...

I have both of these overeducated simians on my blogroll, and they've remained civilized. I can't take a public position on either one's candidacy, as this would damage my chance of a high-level position in a future administration should my candidate's opponent win.

dguzman said...

CDP--always the diplomat!

I have 'em both on my 'groll, and the cool thing is that even though I've been a supporter of MonkeyLove forever, Dr Z still makes great comments on my blogs. That just goes to show you the kind of quality ape he is.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I heard that Fran! I'll get you for that young lady!

Distributorcap said...

get your fithy paws off of me you......