Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.

My sister Karla has asked that I make a post apropos of Mother's Day. Here is a picture of the Hubbard clan from a mere 40 years ago. All the females in the picture, my older sister Kim, baby Jennifer on my mom's lap and Karla on my dad's lap, are also in the set of folks who get honored on this Sunday. Michael and Karla and I got together with mom yesterday at her place in Alameda, and it was great to see everybody. Lots of laughs and good conversation and food.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

p.s. We were usually happier than this. My dad has a smile on his face, but the rest of us look very serious indeed.

3 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Look at this! A Hubbard post I nearly missed. Lovely.

(I think I just ordered that exact same sofa!)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I love your family photos.

Matty Boy said...

Glad you liked it, Jess.

Okay, what the monkey likes.
1. Indira Varma.
2. Family photos.
3. Giant women.

Got it. You may like a post later this week.