Monday, June 30, 2008

I hang my head in shame.

The amazing catch by the ball girl? Total fake. I'm removing it from my website with apologies. It's an ad for a product I never use and will not name. Thanks to my sister Karlacita! for catching this.


In lieu of a formal apology and being pressed for time, I present not one but two lolz with the bun-buns.

This first one is obviously a cute overload lolz.















This second one looks like a bad lolz, posed to the detriment of the creature's dignity, but we have to consider the possibility that it is part of a deranged experiment to create Dr. Bunny von Bun-bunstein, some kind of cross-species pet/mascot/doppelganger.

Like all right thinking sentient beings, I raise my voice in protest to this sort of tampering with the natural order of things.

Shame!

2 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

Jess Wundrun has explained to me that I need to inform you of this post. I sad to admit that have never been to your blog before, but now that I found the place I have blogrolled you! Any blogger that likes bunnies is OK by me.

dguzman said...

I heartily agree with your assessment of these lolz-buns. Niblet would never allow such posed photos of himself. It's so degrading.

Missed the YouTube vid, but it sounds like a good thing to have missed.