Monday, June 30, 2008

Paying it forward: The blog roll adds another name.

This happy icon, both light and somewhat dark at the same time, belongs to Enriched Geranium. Just as Dr. Zaius was not aware that he was on my blogroll until today, I didn't know that Ed over at E.G. had me on his blogroll until today, so I gladly add his name to mine. Ed's a musician, which scores many points on the Matty Boy scale, so I am glad to have him on board.

Mahalo, Enriched Geranium!

Note: Dr. Zaius this weekend did a post about Village of the Giants, and several of our mutual acquaintances asked, "So where's Matty Boy?" The answer, of course is... Here I am! Hiding in the shade of the giant go-go girl!

Where else would I be?

6 comments:

FranIAm said...

I love Ed's blog, Enriched Geranium!

As for you hiding in the shadow of the giant woman, it is exactly where I would look for you first!

Dr. Zaius said...

Thanks for the link, Matty Boy! Joy Harmon is the ginchiest. :o)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Ed's band was the one that replaced yours as the official house band of my blog. Oh yeah, Ed's also got a cute as a button wife who blogs as well as two lovely daughters who sometimes blog as well.

Matty Boy said...

Thanks to all who wrote. Any primate using the word "ginchiest" scores many points on the Matty Boy scale. It is a fact universally acknowledged that the only reaction to seeing Joy Harmon for the first time is to say "Hey! Who's the NEW girl?", a sure sign of inherent ginchiness.

Zoey & Me said...

We couldn't leave you out Matty, thanks to Z for getting you over to his Giant lady post. Z&Me

Ed said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! And thanks to Franiam and Dr. Monkey for the kind words.

I enjoy reading your blog, although I'm not a regular commenter. I see you are also a musician. It's a blessing and a curse, isn't it?