This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Returning a favor for one of My People

Trinket999, a collage artist I have borrowed from before - look for the pretty girl pinning a little guy to a wall with her stylish boot - has a blog of his own featuring his collages. He has also put in a link to my giant woman posts, so it only seems fair that I do the same for him.

One of the things that sets Trinket apart from many other collage artists is his eye for the beautiful young people of both genders. A lot of guys who are into this sort of stuff collage themselves into the pictures, and these aren't always the prettiest guys around. I like both the choices of the female models and the male models Trinket uses, because despite the size differences, you can accept that these people would be attracted to one another. Sure, it's an impossible fantasy, but it makes the back story easier to believe.

Just sayin'.

2 comments:

trinket999 said...

Hi Matty Boy, thanks for the post and the link! Regarding not putting nude pictures of myself into my collages, let's all just be thankful for small mercies. :)

Matty Boy said...

Hiya, trink! You're the artist, pal, I wouldn't dream of telling you how to run your bidness.