Friday, June 13, 2008

Shirking in my duties as a panderer.

I was skimming through my past few weeks of posts, and I saw that I had been living lolz free for nearly ten days. I can assure you, this abstinence was caused by forgetfulness, plain and simple.

Lolz and Tetris. Two great tastes that go great together!


It has also been waaaay too long since I posted a picture of Indira Varma. Her nigh perfect collarbone is discreetly hidden, but we do get a good gander at her legs (very nice) and her nekkid footsies.

I'm not really into the foot fetish, so I don't know how the guys who like That Sort Of Thing would rate her feet. She has a pretty big gap between the big toe and the little piggy who stayed home. Matty Boy also has such a gap.

Stop the presses! I have something in common with Indira Varma!

Maybe I can talk her lawyer into lifting the restraining order.

3 comments:

dguzman said...

Way to pander, Matty--with a double-whammy o' pander! You rock my world, sir.

FranIAm said...

You funny!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I rate her feet a ten and a half on a scale of 1 to 7.