Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lazy blogging... Melissa Theuriau...


Two great tastes that go great together.

If I had more time, I'd tell the story I told Mlle. Theuriau that elicited this happy smile from her. The joke is somewhat idiomatic and does not translate well from French, but when I was done, she let out a girlish Gallic giggle and tilted her lovely head in a way that said, "You know, I hadn't thought about it until now, but I suppose I must have sex with this charming American!"

But on the advice of counsel, I have been told that this story only happened in my wildest dreams.

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Perhaps I should tell her a joke too.

dguzman said...

Oh Matty Boy, I believe you!

and thanks for the pandering pic of our favorite smokin' hawt™ French newscaster. *sigh*

Matty Boy said...

les sanges parlent francais?

Mathman6293 said...

Perhaps use of a doubling cube is order. You know double you fun.