Monday, July 28, 2008

Whatever became of Tara?


No, not Padre Mickey's daughter and Miss Bebé's mama Tara Mobley, whose whereabouts are well known, but Tara, Willow's girlfriend on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, played by Amber Benson, owner of a lovely lopsided smile and possibly the best portrayal of an adorable female nerd evah! (Yes, Alyson Hannigan and Amy Acker were excellent nerd-ettes on Buffy and Angel respectively, but we all get to pick favorites and I've chosen mine.)

Well, she's still getting work. She was in a sword and sorcery movie on the Sci-Fi Channel that was pretty awful and whose title I have thankfully erased from my memory, but she's an a new advertisement from MoveOn.org that I kind of like.

Let me know what you think. If you get no sound, you might want to try this link instead.




1 comment:

dguzman said...

TARA! Oh Matty Boy. Thank you. *sniffle* Thank you.