Monday, August 11, 2008

Friends and friends of friends.


Friend of the Blog FranIAm, whose itch for travel cannot be cured even by broke assedness and unemployment, drove up to Vermont to visit Caminante, an Episcopal priest and close personal bud of my close personal bud Padre Mickey.

Fran's kitteh Boo-Boo even rehearsed an elaborate interpretive dance to commemorate this interfaith extravaganza of love, but then she got bored and people were watching and like, trying so hard is just not cool, so she stopped in the middle of the first verse and pretended to go to sleep.

The end.

(Visited by the Alter Guild, as Padre Mickey might say.)

2 comments:

FranIAm said...

Oh Matty - this is hilarious. But it is not a Caminante cat, it is my cat, ignoring me after I was out all day.

Still the caption holds!!!

Matty Boy said...

Thanks for the extra 'splainin', Fran. I didn't read your post well, as this is made clear in your last paragraph. I have made the necessary changes to the text.