Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's not repeating a joke, it's refining my act.


I first wrote this gag a year ago June, when a lot less people were reading my blog. I have a lot more readers now, and I also know how to create a lolz using I Can Has Cheezburger technology, so here is the gag updated 2008 style.

Don't think of it as proof that I'm running out of ideas. Think of it as a remix. Hey, it works for R. Kelly!

I don't want anyone to think I am taking Putin's side in all this insane posturing. I'm just sick of an administration that is willing to push everything to the brink of war or past the brink, and has found idiot allies like Georgia and Israel who are willing to do the same. It's not good for the world and it's not good for the pocketbooks of American taxpayers, especially since the Republicans don't think that corporations should have to pay taxes.

While I'm not in love with the McSame meme, in this instance it is 100% true. A vote for McCain is a vote for more wars, and he is proud of it.

1 comment:

dguzman said...

Putin's got the stones to back up his little "don't fuck with me" attitude, too. I'd wish the worst for Chimpy, if it didn't mean the worst for us as well.