This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Friday, August 22, 2008

New blog waiting and chomping at the bit


I'm going to be running yet another blog during the NFL season called The Unified Football Theory, which will be keeping a new statistic on the game based on the idea that a football team is comprised of six squads, and giving squads credit for scoring points or blame for giving points up. I know some of my blog buddies are fond of the NFL, and they might like to keep track of how their favorite teams do this season. This statistical package will help 'splain why a favorite team shines, or for those of us in the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area, why our favorite team sucks eggs. Hard boiled eggs.

Just sayin'.

p.s. The website is now just set up. It won't be updated on a regular basis until the first games are played.

No comments: