Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Okay, who's picking the music at the convention?

President Clinton did a great job at the podium tonight, but what song do they play after he leaves?

Addicted to Love.

What? They couldn't get the rights to Baby Got Back?

Was Me and Mrs. Jones just a little too obvious?

Dude, that's cold blooded. A Rhinoceros Hornbill wouldn't be that mean. And I know this from bitter experience.

After that quick clinker, Joe Biden hit all the right notes. Great wife, great mom, great son, freaking adorable grandkids. Also, Joe can be the pitbull and Barack can do what he does best, being so fresh and so clean. McCain better start wearing stainless steel Depends or he is going to find teeth marks in his behind on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was "It's a Beautiful Day" by U2. You stand corrected, Matty Boy.

Matty Boy said...

Song after that. I didn't say "just after he leaves", so I'll leave the post as is.

namastenancy said...

I am looking forward to the sight of teeth marks. In fact, I'd settle for some on any Republican. Chomp away guys - it's been a long time coming.