Friday, September 26, 2008

McCain never looked at Obama.


Not once. An hour and a half and he didn't look once.

I teach for a living. If you have to school a young'un, you have to look at him or her. What's up with this disrespect?

McCain laughed off the disrespect of Spain's Zapatero. He did not admit that the evidence is the Georgians fired first in this latest shooting war. Europe at first believed Saakashvili's denials, but that support is wavering from the people closest to the situation.

NOBODY brought up that Iraq is harboring terrorists, and that's why the Turks are invading.

I don't agree with Obama on every point. But McCain is living in some antique fantasy world. He's always right on every thing we do militarily. What about our stupid, useless, pointless bullshit in Grenada and Panama and Nicaragua and Guatemala and El Salvador, you militaristic prick? What was the fucking point there?

Long story short. The Obama-Biden sign stays up.

3 comments:

FranIAm said...

I actually- yeah I know - I fell asleep after a long week. I saw about the first 20 minutes.

McCain being arrogant was clear and I think Obama showed his center.

That is so true about looking at someone. I teach adults and that is true, I have done tons of public speaking and that is true.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

It is true. If you want to get people to hear what you say, you have to look at them. Several times.

Lulu Maude said...

It's hard to look at people when you're doing 'em wrong.