Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Separated at BART?


Back in 2004, I was getting on a BART train at Lake Merritt, and someone not just thought I looked like Howard Dean, he actually thought I was Howard Dean for a minute.

Yesterday, I was getting off a BART train at the Coliseum/Oakland Airport station, and someone said I looked like a young John McCain.

The positive view of these two experiences is that I look like guys who never became president.

The more nuanced view is that in Oakland, all grey haired white guys kinda look alike.

3 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

God, I hope you are correct when you say "guys who never became president".

FranIAm said...

What PoP says!!!

Oh that is hilarious.

And for the record, it is not a strong resemblance in either case, but far more Dean than McCain!!

DCup said...

You are way better looking than either of those guys.