Thursday, September 18, 2008

You can't wear the Cranky Pants all the time.

I was going to do a rant about The Dark Knight and chide my many readers for the fact that no one warned me how bad IT SUCKED, but one does not live on bile alone, and I've decided to do a post about two quickie videos that do not suck.



The first one uses the mighty power of the words of Eddie Izzard, combined with the awesome animation techniques available to those who buy lots and lots of Lego. This was sent to me by my friend Alan Ponder, my host when I was in Santa Barbara earlier this summer.



The second is the ninja cat, stealthiest of all creatures taught the techniques of the stealthiest of all humans to create a stealth beyond stealth, a sneakiness that goes beyond the power of words to describe it, so we have to use pictures instead. This was sent by my sister Karlacita!

These videos do not make me cranky. These make me laugh. Try one for yourself and see.

4 comments:

FranIAm said...

I am sorry that I did not tell you, but I have not gotten over how bad it sucked myself and can't talk about it.

dguzman said...

Wow, really? You both thought it sucked? I really liked it. I feel stoopid.

Karlacita! said...

DG - it can totally suck without you being stupid. You get a pass on this one.

commander other said...

i think it sucked, but that's just because i haven't gotten to see it yet.