This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Excuse me, Senator Interrupt-y!


Were you raised by wolves?

What was your mother like?

When somebody is talking, whether it's Obama or Bob Schiffer, SHUT YOUR FUCKING CANCER RIDDEN FACE!

I was raised by a very nice mom, but that's as nice as I can be right now.

Your party is the last eight years. Your campaign is run by Bush campaign people or their proteges. You are no help.

Please go away. And do it quietly.

Thanks for listening.

6 comments:

FranIAm said...

Damn you are good.

Mauigirl said...

I second that request!

Padre Mickey said...

Joe the Plumber and Johnny
Sittin' inna tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,
Then comes Johnny losing another effin' debate!!
(Whoops! that doesn't rhyme!)
Inna baby carriage!!!

Zoey & Me said...

Yeah, what happened to STFU?

dguzman said...

He hasn't got that much time left before his batteries run out. He's in a hurry.

DCup said...

Mavericks don't need no manners.