This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I need a break, how about you?

I haven't put up many lolz recently, and it's high time I did.


I decided that all the lolz today should be cute overload lolz, because I need a break.


And besides adorable critters, I present this video from Natalie Portman and Rashida Jones, actresses, Harvard grads, concerned citizens and Pretty Darned Adorable young ladies.


See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die


Having watched their plan for the solving of the global financial crisis, I had a reaction not unlike the reaction of the lolz kitteh below.

4 comments:

FranIAm said...

Oh Matty- just what we need, just when we need it.

Srsly.

Obama should appoint you to the special office of lolz blogging when he is elected.

I can see your official photo.

I iz Matty. Dis is my job now.

namastenancy said...

Ah Matty Boy - who knew that you had such a soft side? Utterly adorable LOL cats.

Karen Zipdrive said...

Such adorable kittens.
My blood pressure returned to normal just looking at them.
Thanks!

afeatheradrift said...

Oh thanks thanks, just perfect for this day, and each one adorable! I'm smiling again, or perhaps it has something to do with the brownies I just made. LOL...