This blog is still alive, just in semi-hibernation.
When I want to write something longer than a tweet about something other than math or sci-fi, here is where I'll write it.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Linking to some Chris Rock


Chris Rock is my favorite American born stand-up comic right now. Given that the top of stand-up list - George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield and Richard Pryor - are all off the stage for good, I'd put him very close to the top of all living stand-ups. He and Eddie Izzard are at about the same level. If these guys both bring their A-game, I'd have a hard time choosing between them.

Here's a link to some of his material from last New Year's Eve at Madison Square Garden. It's all political, and it's all gold. I have his line about Obama as my new .sig, raising the cussing level of my blog for the time being.

Preach on, Chris. Some of us crackers actually don't hate you.

2 comments:

Karen Zipdrive said...

His revcent HBO special was hilarious. I love that guy.

CDP said...

I love him. My sister and I re-watch his old HBO specials over and over and we laugh til we cry.